Pictures - 2004:
- 2004 - Spring Everglades fishing trip with Captain Ray Culver (aka "Chokoloskee Ray") Imho, Choko Ray
is the finest fishing guide money can buy.
- 2004 - Same fishing trip with my son Sean (shown here with Choko Ray) - we're 15 miles from the
mainland, way deep in the extended backwaters of the Florida Everglades - and Sean landed his first
is one of my all-time favorite memories in this life of mine... me and my son and Grandpa out fishing
in the Everglades and landing some big ones. My son is the best friend I always wanted - loyal
friend, funny, sincere, honest, passionate and caring - his waters run deep. Strange thought
the first time I consciously noticed, but I've always been a father who wants to be more like his
son. I think it's supposed to be the other way around - but life is riddled with funny twists -
and I can't imagine enduring it without Sean.
- 2004 - Crusty old navy guy picture:
- 2004 - July - a few pictures of me at my last job site (and hopefully never returning
to "cube-land" again!!!)
- 2004 - August - trip to Weeki Wachee pix:
- 2004 - November - Melanie and Greg's beauties - Peyton (big sister) and Kristen:
- 2004 - November - Scott and (cloned) baby Erin
- 2004 - November - Pat in Columbus holding 6-week old Erin Leah Grady
- 2004 - Christmas - assorted pix:
Copyright © 1999-2011 Patrick Grady All rights reserved.